Universal Relocations Inc, a multinational logistics firm is looking for an Import Coordinator. The primary duty of the Import Coordinator is to review, and process import transactions, including all related activities, for one or more major accounts, and to provide excellent, proactive and timely customer service. Duties will include preparation of freight quotes, tracking of freight and invoice processing. The Import Agent performs all duties correctly and in compliance with all government regulations.
Who We’re Looking For: You are an accomplished Import Coordinator with an excellent understanding of all facets of international ocean and air import, as well as a strong understanding of domestic transportation. You have been responsible for coordinating all logistics for incoming cargo shipments, as well as anticipating and planning for all of the details that will ensure successful delivery.
How You’ll Make an Impact: Your strong communication and customer service skills are used daily to coordinate and work effectively with customers. You will be making booking arrangements, planning and routing shipments, and preparing any documentation that is required. You will excel at coordinating shipments for optimal efficiency, including consolidation of shipments.
What to Expect as an Import Coordinator:
• Day-to-day handling of ocean and air import operations, with strong knowledge of ocean import documentation
• Monitor containers from origin to final destination to ensure on-time delivery, avoiding delays & storage charges
• Track & handle all aspects of shipments from origin to destination
• Communicate with agents in all relevant territories and countries to ensure efficient, positive and price competitive logistical support
• Knowledge of domestic LTL and Full Truckload Operations
• Proficiency and understanding of compliance requirements and appropriate regulations
• Communication with clients, overseas partners, truckers, warehouse, etc.
• Create customer rate quotations
• Prepare bills of lading and other documentation as required
Qualifications for Success:
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• 1+ years experience with the daily maintenance and coordination of international air/sea freight and domestic shipments
• Strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Adept at using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Receive, review, verify and process import documentation from overseas agents/customers
• Timely preparation of rates and quotes for customers and overseas agents
• Ensure Importer Security Filing (ISF) compliance
• Problem solving, ask questions of importers, U.S. Customs & Border Protection and other Government agencies
• Inform delivering parties of customs clearance, delivery instructions and required information
• Track and trace shipments, researching and resolving any issues regarding billing or shipping discrepancies, communicate timely correspondence back to both customers and vendors
• Collaborate and build relationships with customers, carriers, and agent representatives regarding air and ocean import to strengthen service competitiveness
• Finalize files with billing charges, complete billing invoices and files and maintain completed folders • Provide reporting and analytics as required by customers
Universal Relocations, a multinational relocation company is looking for a Move Coordinator to build & preserve trusting relationships with our partners and clients. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image. To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales, operations and marketing teams and build rapport with clients. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our partnerships to boost our brand, sales and profits in the long-run. You will serve as the single point of coordination for assigned international import and export moves for several clients.
Universal Relocations Inc, a multinational relocation company is looking for an Insurance Manager to assist in selling the right insurance effectively and timely activation for client’s moving from one country to another.
Do you love Animals? Universal Relocations Inc, a multinational logistics firm is looking for a Pet Specialist. The primary duty of the Pet Coordinator is to review, process and help export and import pets to and from different countries, for one or more major accounts and clients, and to provide excellent, proactive and timely customer service. Duties will include preparation of quotes, coordinating with the customer; etc. You will be required to perform all duties correctly and in compliance with all government regulations.